Who we are
- 1936: Edward Rynning founded the credit union for the employees of Continental Paper and Bag Company. A tiny office was opened under the stairs of the #4 paper machine so employees could conduct business during their lunch hours. The credit union was called Continental Paper Co. Credit Union.
- 1949: The paper mill changed ownership and the credit union changed its name – Scott Marinette Credit Union.
- 1996: The membership voted to change the field of membership and the credit union name. Tri-County Credit Union was the new name. The credit union also became open charted allowing anyone who lives or works in Marinette, Menominee or Oconto Counties to join.